Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Band Legacy

Okay, I'm not ready to post any finished chapters yet, but here's my idea... I have a band (because I just bought TS3:LN :D) and they're living in a big fancy house, 2 boys, 2 girls, and both of them are in couple's, I'm going to have each of them have 1 kid and it'll be like growing up a band! Because then the 2 kids will meet a boy and girl, then they'll move in (whenever I decide >:D) and start again until I change it to a 1 family legacy again (when I find a cute enough boy/girl, or if you guys decide, if I make some sort of poll..). It's just a new idea, and it won't last for more than 2 generations I think. Well, I'm gonna go work on it now.

EDIT: Okay, instead of the above idea, I'm going to take the 4 band members and their 1 kid each (one will have a boy, one will have a girl) and then I'll marry the 2 kids like that... I think. Not sure yet. Still messing with possibilities...... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment